Amy L. Bradley
Amy Bradley is passionate about seeking justice for her clients. She zealously protects their interests while guiding them through the legal process with a compassionate and relatable approach.
She works closely with her clients to strategize and achieve the best possible outcomes. Ms. Bradley’s excellent work has been recognized by several organizations including Virginia Business Magazine, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, and Arlington Magazine.
Ms. Bradley’s experience includes more than 100 bench and jury trials in civil and criminal cases. In personal injury matters, she represents clients who have sustained life-altering injuries from the negligence or unlawful behavior of others.
Before joining Blankingship & Keith, Ms. Bradley worked as in-house counsel for one of the country’s largest insurance companies. From this experience she gained the unique insight needed to maximize recoveries for injured persons. Her ability to see both sides of a case allows her to anticipate defense strategies and prepare accordingly.
Ms. Bradley’s route to becoming a lawyer was unusual. She was inspired to attend law school while working as a television investigative reporter and news anchor. She was nominated for an Emmy in recognition of her outstanding coverage of a double murder trial. Her reporting on high-profile court cases sparked her interest in the study of law, and her experience as a television journalist enhances her ability as an effective litigator.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- University of Missouri-Columbia, School of Journalism, Cum Laude (2002)
- Virginia Bar
- District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
Professional Honors & Activities
- Virginia Business Magazine, Legal Elite Outstanding Attorney, Civil Litigation (2021-2023)
- U.S News - Best Lawyers® in America (2022-2024)
- Super Lawyers, Washington, DC and Virginia Super Lawyer (2021-2023)
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2015-2020)
- Arlington Magazine, Top Attorney (2019, 2021-2023)
- Admitted to the Litigation Counsel of America as an Associate Fellow
- Selected by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of its Top 10 Under 40 Attorneys
- Selected by Lawline as one of its Top 20 Women Faculty
- Received the Fairfax Bar Association President’s Award (2018)
- Recognized by Legal Services of Northern Virginia’s Rule 6.1 Society for commitment to pro bono work
- American Association of Trucking Attorneys (AATA)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Fairfax Law Foundation – Board Member (2023)
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Prince William Bar Association
- George Mason American Inn of Courts, Membership Chair
Protecting the Vulnerable When the Courts are Closed, and Jails are Health Risks, Attorney at Law Magazine, (April 15, 2020)
- Member, Steering Committee, and Volunteer, Legal Services of Northern Virginia Attorney of the Day Program
- Volunteer, Wills for Heroes
- Volunteer, The Devonshire Program
- Volunteer, Prince William County Community Shelter
- Obtained confidential settlement for an individual whose medical records were wrongfully released.
- Obtained $300,000 settlement for an individual who suffered a hand crush injury in an automobile crash.
- Obtained $283,000 settlement for an individual who suffered fractured tibia and fibula and dislocated ankle following a motorcycle accident.
- Obtained a $125,000 jury verdict for a client who suffered a shoulder injury in an automobile accident.
- Obtained confidential settlement for individual illegally filmed in commercial business.
- Obtained $175,000 settlement for child who suffered broken arm as the result of a fall.
- Obtained the insurance policy limits for a client who suffered cuts and facial scarring in an automobile accident.
- Obtained additional compensation for a client based on the bad faith conduct of the insurance carrier in initially addressing the claim.
More About Amy
More About Amy
As a Wyoming native, I love the great outdoors. I am an avid hiker and enjoy kayaking, skiing and running relay races.