Darlene S. Lesser
Darlene Lesser is well known as an experienced and effective Family Law professional. She’s committed to solving her client’s matrimonial issues with compassion and creative solutions to preserve the integrity of the family.
From the initial consultation, Darlene educates and counsels her clients about the steps of the process, likely results and alternative paths to an optimal resolution. She keeps her clients informed and an integral part of the divorce process every step of the way.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida (1998)
- Auburn University at Montgomery (1996)
- Virginia State Bar , 2002
- Florida Bar, 1999
Professional Honors & Activities
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Understanding Marital Assets and your Rights to Them, The Women’s Center, Vienna Virginia. Ongoing bi-monthly seminars.
- The Smart Split, The Women’s Center, Vienna Virginia. Ongoing quarterly presentations.
- Discovery in Family Law Cases, Virginia CLE, 2010